B.Ed. Admission Process 2018-20
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) are invited online application for B.Ed. Distance Course for academic year 2018-20 from eligible candidates. Candidates can see eligibility criteria in below before apply online. Bachelor of Education Course from YCMOU conducted as distance mode from selected examination centers across in Maharashtra. Only D.T.Ed / D.Ed. Completed and Working in Primary Teacher Service may eligible for YCMOU B.Ed Admission process 2018-20.
- In Service Trained Teacher with Completed D.Ed. (Diploma in Education)
- Any Graduate with UGC Recognized University
Admission Schedule :-
- Last Date of Online Application :- 08 June 2018.
Admission Form Fees:-
- General Category :- Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Category :- Rs. 200/-
Important Links :-
Last date :- 08 June 2018
How To Apply :-
- Candidates are requested to Please read B.Ed Admission prospectus given by YCMOU.
- Click on Register Online and Accept terms and condition for admission.
- Register with education details given in form.
- After Registration candidates will get username and Password for login
- Please login and fill online application with Personal, Educational and Service Details
- Upload Photograph and signature with given format.
- Verify and submit details and go for online payments.
- After completing payment process take print out of application for future reference.