Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) are invited online application for B.Ed. Distance Course for academic year 2019-21 from eligible candidates. Candidates can see eligibility criteria in below before apply online. Bachelor of Education Course from YCMOU conducted as distance mode from selected examination centers across in Maharashtra. Only D.T.Ed / D.Ed. Completed and Working in Primary Teacher Service may eligible for YCMOU B.Ed Admission process 2019-21.
- In Service Trained Teacher with Completed D.Ed. (Diploma in Education)
- Any Graduate with UGC Recognized University
Admission Schedule :-
- Online Application – 01 August 2019 to 16 August 2019
- Display Verification List – 22 August 2019
- Divisional Center Verification Process – 24 August 2019 to 02 Sept 2019
- Display Merit List – on 12 Sept 2019
- Admission Process – 12 Sept to 18 Sept 2019
- Second Merit List – 23 Sept 2019
- Admission Process for Second Merit List – 23 Sept to 29 Sept 2019
- See YCMOU BEd Admission 2019-21 Entire Schedule here.
Admission Form Fees:-
- All Category :- Rs. 800/-
Important Links :-
Click Here to see YCMOU B.Ed Admission Prospectus
Click Here to see YCMOU B.Ed Admission Process
How To Apply :-
- Candidates are requested to Please read B.Ed Admission prospectus given by YCMOU.
- Click on Register Online and Accept terms and condition for admission.
- Register with education details given in form.
- After Registration candidates will get username and Password for login
- Please login and fill online application with Personal, Educational and Service Details
- Upload Photograph and signature with given format.
- Verify and submit details and go for online payments.
- After completing payment process take print out of application for future reference.