B.Ed. Admission Process 2017-2019
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) are invited online application for B.Ed. Distance Course for academic year 2017-19 from eligible candidates. Candidates can see eligibility criteria in below before apply online. Bachelor of Education Course from YCMOU conducted as distance mode from selected examination centers across in Maharashtra.
- In Service Trained Teacher with Completed D.Ed. (Diploma in Education)
- Any Graduate with UGC Recognized University
Admission Schedule :-
- Online Application Form :- 24 May 2017 to 15 June 2017
- Payment dates :- 24 May 2017 to 15 June 2017
Admission Form Fees:-
- General Category :- Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Category :- Rs. 200/-
How To Apply :-
- Candidates are requested to Please read B.Ed Admission prospectus given by YCMOU.
- Click on Register Online and Accept terms and condition for admission.
- Register with education details given in form.
- After Registration candidates will get username and Password for login
- Please login and fill online application with Personal, Educational and Service Details
- Upload Photograph and signature with given format.
- Verify and submit details and go for online payments.
- After completing payment process take print out of application for future reference
Important Links :-
Last date :- 15 June 2017