National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I)
राष्ट्रीय रक्षा अकादमी तथा नौसेना अकादमी परीक्षा (I)
UPSC are invited online application for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam from eligible candidates. Exam consist for Army, Navy and Air force wing for 139th batch course and Naval Academy Course (INAC) which will starts from 02 Jan 2018. Eligible candidates can apply from 18 Jan 2017 to 10 Feb 2017 till 06.00 PM.
Total: – 390 Vacancies.
National Defence Academy : – 355 Vacancies
- Army – 208 Vacancies
- Navy – 55 Vacancies
- Air Force – 72 Vacancies
Naval Academy (10 +2 Cadet Entry) :- 55 Vacancies
Age Criteria: –
- Only Male candidates are eligible.
- Not born earlier than 02 July 1998 and not later than 01 July 2001.
- Army wing for NDA: – 12th passed.
- Air force, Naval Wing for NDA AND Indian Naval Academy: – 12th Passed with Physics and Math’s subject.
Exam Pattern for UPSC NDA and NA(I) Exam:-
[Please read advertisement for UPSC NDA Exam Syllabus]
Exam Fees: –
- Rs .100/- (SC / ST are exempted for fees)
Last Date: – 10 Feb 2017
How to apply:-
- Please read advertisement before apply online.
- Visit official recruitment website for UPSC online application.
- Online Application consist of Part I and Part II.
- in Part I application, candidates can feel personal, educational and contact details.
- After completing Part I application candidats gets a registration no.
- Please complete Part II Online application for complete your form.
- Login for part II Using Registration No.
- Upload Photo graph and Signature in Part II application.
- Submit exam center and take printout of application for further reference.