SSC (Staff Selection Commission) are invited online application for Combined Graduate Level Examination from eligible candidates. Candidates can see eligibility criteria and post details in below before apply CGL Online Application. Candidates are can see Group wise post details with their respected pay scale and apply multiple post according to their eligibility criteria. Please note that candidates need to put post code while filling online application which was given below.
Staff Selection Commission will hold CGL Exam 2017 from 01 August to 20 August 2017 for selection Tier II Examination for different categories of post in various Ministries, Department and Organizations.
Schedule of CGL Exam 2017
- Online Application Starts From :- 16 May 2017
- Online Application End Date :- 16 June 2017
- Computer Based Exam Dane (Tier I) :- From 01 August 2017 to 20 August 2017
- Date of Tier II Exam :- 10 November and 11 November 2017
- Date of Tier III Descriptive Exam :- 21 January 2018
- Date of Tier IV Skill Exam :- In February 2018
Post Details are as below :-
- Assistant Audit Officer / Assistant Accounts Officer :-
- Graduation and Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- Junior Statistical Officer :-
- Any Graduation with 60% marks Mathematics in HSC Or Graduation in Statistics
- All Other Posts :-
- Any graduation
Age Criteria as on 01 August 2017:-
Please see last column of post details.
Age Relaxations :-
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
- PWD + OBC – 13 Years
- PWD + SC / ST – 15 Years
For more age relaxations please refer advertisement
Exam Fees :-
- Rs. 100/- (Open and OBC category candidates)
- No fees for SC / ST / All Females / PWD Candidates
Recommended Books Form Us:
Important Links :-