The South Indian Bank limited are invited ‘Online’ Applications from Indian nationals for filling up the vacancies of Probationary Officers – Scale I. Eligible Candidates are requested to Apply through Banks Official Website. Before the registration, Candidate are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. All future communications in this regard will be notified in website including call letter for the Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal interview.
Numbers of vacancies :- 150 Posts
Educational Qualification :-
- SSC, HSC & Any Graduation with minimum 60 % marks in Regular Course.
Age Criteria :-
- As on 31 Dec 2017 Age will be not Less than 25 years.
Age Relaxation :-
- SC / ST candidates – 05 years.
Application Fees :-
- General Category – Rs. 800/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 200/-
Selection Procedure : –
- Online Test,
- Group Discussion and
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale :-
- IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700- 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310 / 7 -42020 plus DA, HRA & others allowances.
Job Location :-
- Anywhere in India.
Online Examination Pattern for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment :-
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 Minutes|
|2||General/ Economy /Banking Awareness||40||50||20 Minutes|
|3||English Language||40||50||40 Minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||40 Minutes|
- There will be ¼ Penalty for wrong answers
- Test will be made available on in English.
Important Dates :-
- Start Online Date of Application – 16 May 2018.
- Last Date for Online Application – 25 May 2018.
- Online exam date – In JUNE 2018.
- Payment of Fee Online –16 May 2018 to 25 May 2018.