Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register online for the Recruitment Process. The examination will be held in two phases – preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Group Discussion & Interview.
Post :- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS
Education Qualification: –
- Graduation Passed or Appeared in Final in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:-
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: – 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer):-3 Years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD):- PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years PWD (OBC) – 13 Years PWD (Gen) – 10 Years
- Ex-Serviceman:- 5 Years
- SC/ST/PWD: – 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General, OBC: – 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Preliminary Exam (Phase-I)-
- Duration Of Exam : – 1 hour Total 100 Marks
- Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online.
- English Language (Total Question-30 and Marks-30)
- Quantitative Aptitude (Total Question-35 and Marks-35)
- Reasoning Ability (Total Question-35 and Marks-35)
Phase – II:-
Objective Test :-
- Objective Tests for 200 marks :-
- 3 hours duration – 4 sections – 200 marks.
- The Objective Test will have separate timing for every section.
- The candidates are required to qualify in each of the tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude [45 Questions – 60 Marks -Duration 60 minutes]
- Data Analysis & Interpretation [35 Questions – 60 Marks – Duration 45 minutes]
- General/Economy/ Banking Awareness [40 Questions – 40 Marks – Duration 35 minutes]
- English Language [35 Questions – 40 Marks Duration – 40 minutes]
Total [155 Questions – 200 Marks – 3 hours]
- 30 minutes duration – 50 marks -English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
|Printing application Last Date||08/06/2016|
|Fee Payment Online||04/05/2016 to 30/05/2016|