OFB Recruitment 2018 – Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018 – Ordnance Factory Bhandara, Maharashtra is invited offline application for various posts of Apprenticeship from eligible candidate. Posts are Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and Technician (Vocational) as given below with number of vacancies. Candidates can see eligibility criteria and eligible Candidates can apply before 10th February 2018.
Total :- 12 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 02 posts
- Technician Apprentice () – 07 posts
- Technician (Vocational) – 03 posts
- Post 1. Engineering Degree in Chemical / Mechanical
- Post 2. Engineering Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & Electrical / Pharmaceutical Science
- Post 3. HSC Passed and Vocational Course in Trades (Medical Lab Technician / Stenography)
- No upper age limits but candidates have to complete 18 years age.
Application Fee:- No fee
Method of Selections :-
- Merit list from educational and qualification documents. There is No TEST or Interviews for this recruitment.
Official Websites :-
Last date for Send Off-line Application :- 10 February 2018
Address to be sent the application by Post :-
General Manager, Ordnance Factory Factory, Jawahar Nagar, Bhandara, Pin – 441906, Maharashtra, India