NTA JEE Main 2020 – National Testing Agency are started online application for JEE Main 2020 for Admission to Engineering and Architecture for academic year 2020-21. Eligible candidates can fill online application from official website of JEE Main from 03 Sept 2019 to 30 Sept 2019.
Exam Name :- JEE Main 2020
JEE Main 2020 Schedule :-
- Online Application :- 03 September 2019 to 30 September 2019
- Date of JEE Main Exam 2020 :- 06 January 2020 to 11 January 2020
- Result Date for JEE Main 2020 :- 31 January 2020
Mode of JEE Main Examination :-
JEE (Main) – 2020 will be conducted in the following modes:
- B.E. /B. Tech. in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
- B. Arch : Mathematics- Part I and Aptitude Test-Part II in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only
and Drawing Test –Part III in “Pen & Paper Based” (offline) mode to be attempted on drawing sheet
of A4 size.
- B.Planning : Mathematics – Part I , Aptitude Test – Part II and Planning Based Questions Part III in
Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only
Eligibility Criteria :-
- No Age Limits
Education Qualification :-
- B.E / B.Tech : Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- B.Arch./B.Planning : Passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics.
Application Fees for JEE Main 2020:-
See chart below for Examination fees :
How to Apply JEE Main 2020 Step by Step
- Click to Apply Online for JEE (Main) 2018
- Please do Authentication through Aadhar / Identity
- Fill Online Application Form
- Verify Mobile no and Email Id
- Upload Scanned photograph, Signature and parent Signature
- Pay Examination fee through Online or E-challan
- Download Acknowledgment Page