- 1 MbPT Apprenticeship Recruitment 2018
- 2 Total :- 150 Posts
- 3 Post Name:-
- 4 Educational Qualification :-
- 5 Age Criteria :-
- 6 Application Fees :-
- 7 Address to Send Application :-
- 8 Last date of application to be send :- 30 May 2018
- 9 How to Apply:-
- 10 See Advertisement / Application form / NATS MIS Registration
- 11 See Advertisement / Application form / Apprenticeship Registration
- 12 Important Links:-
- 13 Share this:
MbPT – Mumbai Port Trust are invited to “Offline” Application from the candidates (both male & female) meeting the following qualification and other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961. Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment for 150 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice , Programming And System Administration Assistant (PASAA) Posts. Mumbai Port Trust Bharti 2018. Candidates can see eligibility criteria, Post details and registration details in below before send their application on or before 30 May 2018.
Total :- 150 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical) :- 02 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) :- 03 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical) :- 03 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical) :- 03 Posts
- Programming and System Administrative Assistant (PSSA) :- 139 Posts
Educational Qualification :-
- Post 1 – B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical
- Post 2 – BE / B.Tech in Electrical
- Post 3 – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Post 4 – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Post 5 – ITI Passed
Age Criteria :-
- As on 01 May 2018 Age should not be less than 14 years
Application Fees :-
- Rs. 20 /-
Address to Send Application :-
Apprentices training centre, First floor, MbPT’s Workshops N.V. Nakhwa Marg , Mazgaon ( East ), Mumbai 400010
Last date of application to be send :- 30 May 2018
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can note that if they want to apply for 01 to 04 posts they need to registered online on NATS MIS Apprentice portal.
- Candidates can note that if they want to apply for PSSA posts they need to registered online on Apprentice portal.
- After registration they will get registration If and that number need to enter in application form.
- The applicants are required to print apprentice enrollment / registration form and note down enrollment / registration number.
- Then Print Application form and sent with eligible document and registration print on address.