Mumbai University Admission 2017-18
There is a two way to get admission in MU (Mumbai Univertisty) of course Regular and Distance Admission (IDOL) for Arts, Commerce and Science Stream. Many of students get admission for regular course in colleges and that student who is unable to do regular admission goes for distance admission from IDOL. First we go to through regular admission details and process:
Regular Online Admission for Academic Year 2017-18 from Mumbai University:-
First of student seeking for regular admission from college which if affiliate by Mumbai University gets college admission forms which may be Online or offline depends on college process.
After getting admission form students need to submit online form of Mumbai University i.e. Pre Admission Form of MU.
See Notification : Click Here
Schedule of Pre Admission Online 2017-18 :-
- Schedule was given on Mumbai university website i.e. www.mu.ac.in or click here for schedule.
- Sale of Admission Forms by colleges: – 01 June 2016 to 16 June 2017
- Submission of Pre Admission Online Enrollment form: – 01 June 2016 to 16 June 2017
- Submission of admission form along with printed copy of Pre Admission Online Enrollment form: – 16 June 2017 to 22 June 2017 on 04:00 PM
First Merit List: – On 22 June 2017
Verification of documents and payment of fees: – 23 June, 27 June, 28 June 2017 till 4:30 pm
Second Merit List: – 28 June 2016 on 05:00 pm
Verification of documents and payment of fees: – 29 June to 01 July 2017 till 04:30 pm
Third Merit List: – 01 July 2017 on 05:00 pm
Verification of documents and payment of fees: – 03 July 2016 to 05 July 2017 till 05:00 pm
Please see regularly notification and circulars about admission dates and schedule on pre-admission website of Mumbai University i.e. http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac/
How to apply Pre-Admission Online Registration:-
First of student get ready with documents which SSC mark sheet, SSC Board certificate, HSC mark sheet, Caste Certificate, income certificate which was applicable depended on category of students.
- Click “Pre-Admission Online Registration“
- Register with name date of birth and valid email id and mobile no.
- After that student get Username and Password
- Login with given credentials.
- Fill complete form with valid information of student.
- Take 2 printouts of ‘Pre-Admission Online Registration admission form.
- Submit to college along with admission form.
Course included in Mumbai University Admission for the academic 2017-18 year form are as follows:-
F.Y.B.A., F.Y.B.Com., F.Y.B.Sc. including F.Y.B.M.M.,F.Y.B.S.W.,F.Y.B.A. (F.T. & NMP), F.Y.B.A.(FRENCH), F.Y.B.A.(GARDEN STUDY), F.Y.B.M.S., F.Y.B.M.S.-MBA (5 YEAR), F.Y.B.Com.(FINANCIAL MARKET), F.Y.B.Com(ACCOUNTING & FINANCE), F.Y.B.Com(BANKING & INSURENCE), F.Y.B.Sc (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY), F.Y.B.Sc.(COMPUTER SCIENCE) , F.Y.B.Sc.(HOSPITALITY STUDIES), F.Y.B.Sc(MICROBIOLOGY), F.Y.B.Sc(BIO-CHEMISTRY), F.Y.B.Sc(BIO-TECHNOLOGY), F.Y.B.Sc(MARINE HS), F.Y.B.Sc (NAUTICAL SCIENCE), F.Y.B.Sc. (FORENSIC SCIENCE), F.Y.B.Sc (HOME SCIENCE), F.Y.B.Sc (AVIATION), F.Y.B.Voc (T. & H.M.), F.Y.B.Voc. (R.M.), F.Y.B.Voc. (FM & S), F.Y.B.Voc. (R.E.M.), F.Y.B.Voc. (M.P.), F.Y.B.Voc. (M.L.T.), F.Y.B.Library Science.
Distance Admission from Mumbai University (IDOL Admission):-
Mumbai University Admission in Institute of Open And Distance Learning (IDOL) for academic year 2017-18
Online Admission For First Year BA, BCom, B.Sc.IT and B.Sc.CS was started.
Please vist IDOL Admission Official website http://idoluom.org/
Important Links :-