मुंबई पोलीस भरती २०१८
Mumbai Police Recruitment 2018 – Maharashtra Police, Commissioner of Mumbai Police are invited online application for Mumbai Police Constable Recruitment 2018 from eligible candidates. Candidates can see post details, eligibility Criteria, Mumbai Police Bharti Schedule and Physical Criteria for Mumbai Police in below before apply online.
Mumbai Police Bharti Online Form Schedule
- Online Application Start :- 06 February 2018
- Online Application End :- 28 February 2018
Mumbai Police Constable Total : – 1137 Posts
[SC – 173, ST – 27, VJ-A – 33, NT-B 23, NT-C – 46, NT-D – 38 SBC – 17, OBC – 136, Open – 644]
Eligibility Criteria Mumbai Police :-
- Education Qualification :-
- 12th / HSC Passed, MS-CIT, LMV Licence
- For Ex-Serviceman – SSC Passed OR IASC (Indian Army Special Certificate of Education).
- Candidates can note that MS-CIT and LMV Licence can be submit later as joining Police Constable Duty. See Advertisement carefully for more details for Mumbai Police extra qualification.
Age Criteria for Constable Post :-
- As on 28 February 2018 age will be 18 Years to 28 Years
- 18 Years to 33 Years for Reserved Category.
Physical Criteria for constable Posts:-