Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation – MSRCT Recruitment 2019- msrtcexam.in Recruitment for Class 1 and Class 2 officer. MSRTC invites Online application for various posts from eligible candidates. See MSRTC Bharti 2019 post details in below. Apply online on msrtcexam.in st mahamandal bharti 2019-20.
एस टी महामंडळ भरती २०१९
Post Names and Qualification :-
Technical Class 1
Post 1 :- Mechanical Engineer – 01 Post
- Any Engineering Degree and MBA Passed OR
- IIM or XLIR MBA Passed AND 10 Years Working Experience
Non Technical Class 2
Post 2 :- Departmental Traffic Officer / Depot Manager (Non Technical Class 2) :- 08 Posts
- Any Post Graduation Passed
Post 3 :- Deputy Mechanical Engineer / Senior Depot Manager :- 12 Posts
- Engineering Graduation / Post Graduation in Automobile / Productions / Mechanical
Post 4 :- Accounts Officer/ Audit Officer :- 02 Posts
- B.Com (Advance Accountancy as main subject) and Any Post Graduation Passed
- 05 Years Working experience.
Post 5 :- Store Officer :- 02 Posts
- First Class Engineering Degree with Automobile / Production / Material Or Any Post Graduation
- Second Class MBA with Automobile / Production / Material OR ICWA Diploma
Post 6 :- Departmental Traffic Superintendent / Depot Manager :- 12 Posts
- Any Graduation Or Post Graduation Passed
Post 7 :- Assistant Mechanical Engineer / Depot Manager (Mechanical) :- 09 Posts
- Engineering Degree with Automobile / Production / Material
Post 8 :- Assistant / Departmental Accounts Officer :- 02 Posts
- B.Com Passed
Post 9 :- Departmental Statistical Officer :- 07 Posts
- M.Sc. Statistics as main subject
Note :- All post except 07 and 08 post are require to submit HMV License after 02 years of joining.
Age Criteria for MSRTC Recruitment :-
- As on 19 March 2019 age will be minimum 18 to 38 Years.
- Age Relaxations is as per government resolutions.
Examination Fees :-
- Open Category – Rs. 1000 /-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 500 /-
MSRTC Recruitment Examination Schedule :-
|Online Application||From 21 Feb 2019 to 19 March 2019|
|Online Fees payment Last Date||19 March 2019|
|Fees Payment by SBI Challan Last Date||20 March 2019|
|Cha;;a Update Lat Date||22 March 2019|
|Online Submitted Form Correction Date||25 March 2019 to 28 March 2019|