MPSC are declared Clerk Typist Preliminary examination result on 27 July 2017 which was held on 11 June 2017. Candidates who are eligible or passed in MPSC Clerk Preliminary Examination. Candidates can see eligible or Result in given below link.
Last Date :- 10 August 2017
MPSC are invited online application for Clerk Typist (Marathi / English) Post From Eligible candidates. Clerk Typist post includes post of Clerk Typing for Marathi and English. Candidates can also apply for both post of English and Marathi Clerk both in single online application form. Candidates can see eligibility criteria in below before apply online and eligible candidates can apply from 06 April 2017 to 26 April 2017. Please note that MPSC Clerk Typist exam will be on 11 June 2017
Post Name :- Clerk Typist (Marathi / English)
Total Posts :- 408 Posts
- Clerk Typist (Marathi) :- 370 Posts [ SC- 48 , ST- 21 , VJ-A – 05, NT-B – 15, NT-C – 14, NT-D – 07, OBC – 111, Open – 149 ]
- Clerk Typist (English) :- 38 Posts [SC- 05, ST- 02, VJ-A – 01, NT-B – 02, NT-C – 01, NT-D – 01, OBC – 12, Open – 14]
Note:- Candidates can apply both post Clerk Typist English and Clerk Typist Marathi in single online application form. For that candidates have to insert both Marathi and English typing details in education qualification while filling online MPSC Profile.
Education Qualification :-
- SSC Passed
- GCC Typing Marathi – 30 wpm / English – 40 wpm
Age Criteria :-
- (As on 01 August 2017) Age Min 18 years to 38 Years
Age relaxations :-
- For Reserved Category / Sportsman :- 05 years
- For PWD Candidates age will be Up To 45 years
Exam Fees :-
- General Category :- Rs. 373/-
- Reserved Category:- Rs .272
- Ex-Serviceman – -Rs. 23 /-
Last Date :- 28 April 2017 (Date Extended)
See Notice about Date Extended
How to Apply :-
- First see advertisement carefully before start MPSC Online Application
- Candidates are need to create New User Registration for filling online application with valid email id and mobile
- If candidates already have MPSC Username and password then do not create new registration. Use that Username and password and fill education qualification for clerk post.
- Fill information as per MPSC Clerk Typist eligibility criteria.
- Upload Photograph and signature
- Submit online application and apply for respected post.
- Download State Bank of India challan or Pay Online fees with online payment gateway.
- Take payment receipt after successful payment and application form for future reference.