Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra State MHT-CET 2017
Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell Mumbai are publishing notification for Common Entrance Test MHT-CET 2017 for Admission of First Year of Four Year Degree Full time course in Engineering and Technology (B.E. / B.Tech), Pharmacy (B. Pharm / D. Pharm) in government, government aided, University Managed, University Department and Unaided Institute of Maharashtra state only. Please eligibility criteria for MHT – CET before apply online and eligible candidates can apply from 14 Feb 2017 to 23 March 2017.
MHT – CET 2017 Examination Schedule are as below:
- Online Registration and Confirmation of Application: – 14 February 2017 to 23 March 2017
- Online Registration and Confirmation of Application (With Late Fee): – 24 March 2017 to 30 March 2017
- MHT – CET Admit card download: – 24 April 2017 to 11 May 2017
- Date of MHT – CET: – 11 May 2017
- Result of MHT – CET: – On or before 04 June 2017
- For examination and bell schedule of exam please refer Admission brochure.
Eligibility Criteria: –
- 12th Science Passed or Appeared in examination.
Examination fees of MHT – CET:-
- General Category and Outside of Maharashtra Candidates: – Rs. 800/-
- Reserved Category and PWD Candidates: – Rs. 600/-
Type of examination center for MHT – CET:-
Scheme of examination of MHT – CET:-
How to Apply :-