Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary School Pune has launched Online Preparation Portal Multiple Choice Question Practice for MHT CET, JEE and NEET Examination. MSBSHE are includes Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology Subject for preparation according to Syllabus. 11th and 12th Science candidates can prepare for PCMB Subject in this Online Preparation Portal mcqpractice.mh-hsc.ac.in. MCQ are set on basis of 11th and 12th PCMB subject for preparations only.
Subjects For MCQ Practice for NEET, JEE, MHT CET :-
How to Apply for MQC on Preparation Portal (www.mcqpractice.mh-hsc.ac.in) :-
- Candidates can visit MCQ Preparation Portal by visiting apply online link which was given below.
- First candidates need to do Registration by Mobile Number on Portal.
- Verify Mobile no with OTP which will be send after entering mobile number.
- Register with Valid Email Id, Username and Set Password.
- After successfully register candidates can login with their Username and Password on mcqpractice.mh-hsc.ac.in
- Candidates can note that Question and Answers on Maharashtra State Board MCQ Practice portal was especially given with respected subject experts and they have to give for Preparation Purpose only.
- On this MCQ Portal candidates can prepared only MHT CET, JEE and NEET Examination only and none of question will be asked in respected examination.
Candidates can see other related information for MCQ Practice Portal on Official website : Click Here
MCQ Practice for NEET, MCQ Practice for JEE, MCQ Practice for MHT CET