Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai are invited online application for MBA / MMS CET for academic year 2017-18 from eligible candidates. Candidates can see more details regards MBA Common Entrance Test 2017 from below like eligibility criteria, Exam Fees, schedule and other details in below. CET Given candidates can take admission for first year post graduate full time course in management stream as per their score in MBA MMS CET. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode for entrance exam from 21 Jan 2017 to 13 Feb 2017.
Exam Name: – MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2017
Eligibility Criteria: –
- Passed minimum 03 years Degree of any recognized university with 50 % Marks. [45 % Marks are eligible for PWD and reserved category students]
- Or Appeared in Final Year of any Graduate Degree Exam from recognized university.
- For Open Category / OMS Candidates: – Rrs.1000/-
- For Reserved Category and PWD Candidates: – Rs. 800/-
MBA / MMS CET 2017 Schedule:-
- Online Registration Starts from: – 21 Jan 2017
- Last date of apply online: – 13 Feb 2017
- MBA CET 2017 Admit cards available on: – From 23 Feb 2017
- MBA CET 2017 Exam date: – 04 March & 05 march 2017.
- Declaration of Result of MBA CET 2017: – 10 March 2017 at 05:00 PM
How to apply:-
- Candidates need to visit official examination website of DTE i.e. http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2017 for see advertisement and apply online.
- Please read all instruction before apply online.
- Click Apply Online link for see online application form of MBA CET.
- Candidates need to register on website with valid email id and contact no.
- After registration please login to fill further for.
- Upload photographs and signature after login.
- Candidates need to fill personal, contact and academic details.
- Please submit online application and go for online payment process.
- Candidates can make payment with online mode with their Credit / Debit Cards or Via Net Banking.
- After completing payment process please takes print outs of online payment receipt and application for further reference.