Director of Vocational Education and Technical (DVET), Maharashtra DVET Admission 2018. Maharashtra ITI Admission 2018 for Academic year 2018-19 was started on 01 June 2018. DVET will display further information and admission schedule on official admission website. ITI Admissions will start on 01 June and End date will update soon by Regional ITI website. Please Read DVET Admission Notification Click Here.
महाराष्ट्र आय.टी.आय. अभ्यासक्रम प्रवेश २०१८
Schedule for DVET Admission 2018 :-
- ITI Online Application :- Starts From 01 June 2018 at 11 : 00 AM
- Document Verification and Form Accept in ITI :- Starts from 04 June 2018 at 11 : 00 AM
- Submit Online Option form and Trade Selection :- Starts from 04 June 2018 at 11 : 00 AM
- Last Date for ITI Online Application :- 30 June 2018
As per technical requirement in today’s world are best option to do ITI Trade after SSC and HSC. Those who are eligible and not able to take admission in diploma course in engineering was suggested to do ITI educaton and mostly suggested by education guidance experts. Many of students refer ITI Trades as best career option After SSC.
ITI Trade course includes Apprentices module after completion and certificate provided by Government of Maharashtra. Now Govt of India provided unique and separate portal for Join Apprentices after completing ITI Courses as http://apprenticeship.gov.in
So candidates those are successfully completing their ITI Trade course can registers itself to join Apprenticeship in Government, Public and Private sector on Apprenticeship website. Admission Notification of DVET Admission will provide on official website of DVET i.e. www.dvet.gov.in . Admission Website provided by DVET is http://admission.dvet.gov.in/.Student will get all about admission notices, dates and trade wise minimum qualification on official website of DVET Admission.
How to Apply ITI DVET Admission process :-
- Candidate needs to register on admission website having valid Mobile No and Email id.
- Student will get notification on mobile after successfully registered.
- Student need to prepare with SSC Mark sheet score card for fill application form.
- After filling basic details fill SSC details like SSC School name and district.
- According to SSC School district student get merit list of reserved quota for in house district.
- After filling SSC details, fill district wise trade which student want apply for ITI trade.
- Submit Application form and confirm to nearest ITI with original documents and take print out from them.
- Wait for merit List of ITI which will display on official DVET Recruitment website.
List of ITI Trade provided by DVET are as follows :-
Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Turner, Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic Diesel, COPA, Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance, Mechanic Fridge and AC, Mechanic Machine Tools, Machinist, Grinder, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Electroplater, Tools & Die maker, Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds), Plastic Processing Operator, Instrument Mechanic,Draftsman Civil Surveyor, Draftsman Mechanic
For more details about Trades and Basic qualification Please read ITI Admission Notification Click Here