State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2018-19
State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra are invited online application for B.Ed. CET from eligible candidates. B.Ed Admission 2018-19 CET for First Year of Two Year Degree Course in Bachelor Of Education (B.Ed.) for Regular and Full Time and B.Ed. Special Education Course.
बी.एड. प्रवेश प्रक्रिया २०१८-१९
MAH-B.Ed. Course CET- 2018 :- B.Ed., B.Ed. ELCT
B.Ed CET 2018-19 Schedule :-
- Online Application :- 09 April 2018 to 09 May 2018
- B.Ed. CET Admit Card Download :- From 24 May 2018 Onward
- Date of MAH-B.Ed. CET 2018 & B.Ed. ELCT (For Admission to English Medium Colleges) :- 09 June 2018 and 10 June 2018
- Declaration of B.Ed. CET Result 2018 :- Up to Up to Friday 15 June 2018 at 5.00 P.M.
Education Qualification :-
- Graduation AND / OR Post Graduation in Sciences and Mathematics / Social Sciences (History /Geography / Economics / Political Sciences / Psychology / Philosophy / Education / Library) / Humanity Sciences (All Languages and Literature) / Commerce
- Graduation AND / OR Post Graduation Management / Engineering / Computers / Law / Information -Technology / Agriculture / BBI / Medical Sciences / All Social Sciences / Fine Art / Performing Art (Music / Dance / Drama etc.)
- Graduation AND / OR Post Graduation any one subject as given above
Note :- All Passed Candidates need Minimum 50 % marks (Minimum 45 % marks in case of Backward Class categories belonging to the State of Maharashtra Only )
Please refer education qualification for B.Ed. CET carefully before apply online.
B.Ed. CET Exam Fees :-
- Open Category – Rs. 800 /-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 400 /-
Important Links :-