Maha Agriculture Admission 2018-19
MCAER are declared online admission schedule for B.Sc. Agriculture Courses. Candidates can apply for B.Sc. Agriculture Admission from 11 June 2018. Candidates can see Agriculture Course details and Eligibility criteria in below for Agriculture Admission 2018-19 in below for future reference.
Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education and Research (MCAER) Pune are invited online application for various Agriculture Degree Admission for academic year 2018-19 from eligible candidates.
महाराष्ट्र कृषी पदवी अभ्यासक्रम प्रवेश २०१८ – १९
Course Names :-
- B. Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry / Community Science)
- B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering / Food Technology / Biotechnology )
Candidate are requested to see Degree wise eligibility criteria which was given below and official MCAER advertisement which was displayed on maha-agriadmission.in which was official website for Agriculture admission 2018-19.
MCAER has been decided to give Maharashtra Agriculture Admission on basis of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test – MHT-CET. So candidates has to give successfully MHT-CET for Four Degree Admission in Agriculture all courses. See official notification on MahaAgri Admission website. MAHA AGRI ADMISSION 2018-19.
- See MHT CET Notification for Agriculture courses admission.
- See Details about MHT-CET 2018-19
Maharashtra Agriculture Admission Process 2018-19
Age Criteria :- Min 16 years
Minimum Education Qualification :-
- HSC Passed with 50 % Marks (10 % Marks Relaxation for Reserved Category)
Agriculture Degree Courses and eligibility criteria for Academic year 2018-19
B.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture):-
- 12th Science Passed PCMB OR PCM OR Inter-Agriculture and English Subject
- 12th Science Passed PCB OR PCMB OR Inter-Agriculture and English Subject
B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering / Food Technology) :-
- 12th Science Passed PCM/ PCMB and English Subject
B.Sc. (Community Science) / B.Tech (Agri. Bio-Technology) :-
- 12th Science Passed PCB / PCMB / PCM / Inter-Agriculture and English Subject
Important Note :- All Agriculture Admission for Academic Year 2018-19 is on basis of Common Entrance Examination i.e. MHT-CET / JEE / NEET / AIEEA-UG. So all candidates who want to admission in Agriculture Course need to apply and eligible in CET.
Document Required for Agriculture Degree Admission 2018 :-
Candidates can see in below given link for document needed for Agriculture Admission 2018-19.
Admission Form Fees :-
- All Students – Rs. 1000 /-
- Late Fees – Rs. 1000 /-
Last Date : 05 July 2018 // With Late Fee : 07 July 2018
How to Apply :-
- Candidates can see online application link in below or Visit maha-agriadmission.in
- Registered with Valid Mobile Number and basic details like Name , Contact and Address.
- Login with registered Mobile No and Password.
- Fill all information like SSC, HSC Details and reservation details if any.
- Enter Collage Code which candidates want to enter for admission (Given In Prospectus)
- Upload Photo, Signature and Documents as per eligibility criteria and reservation.
- Submit Online form and Pay Admission fees via Online Payment process.
- Take Printouts of filled application form and payment receipt for further reference.
- Do not send any Documents and Application Print via Post/Email/ Couriers.
Maharashtra Agriculture Admission 2017-18
Agriculture Admission Extended Schedule 2017-18 :- Click Here
- Management Quota Admission from 23 August to 26 August 2017
- Spot Round for remaining Seats on 26 August 2017
Note :- Candidates are requested to login their Online application form for Scrutiny Grievance Updates. Those candidates application are on Hold status they need to re-upload respected document before final merit list displayed. Please upload document with size of below 250 KB in PDF Format.
Note :- Those candidates having status Approved they did not able to change any document in application form
For More details please visit official Maha-Agriadmission.In Degree Home Page.