Admission For Diploma Courses (2018-19)
महाराष्ट्र राज्यातील कृषी विद्यापीठांमधील पदविका अभ्यासक्रमासाठी प्रवेश
Candidates can see now Year wise vacancy for respected college i.e. First Year, Direct Second Year and Direct Third Year Vacancies for agriculture courses.
First Year Diploma / Direct Second Year / Direct Third Year
Provisional Merit List For 2018-19
Candidates can see now provisional merit list and rejected candidate list from official website of above given link. Candidates are requested to see their status which was Approved or On Hold for some reason. If candidates found their application rejected or on Hold then provide respected document and upload within grievance period.
Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education and Research (MCAER) Pune are invited online application for various Agriculture Diploma Admission for academic year 2018-19 from eligible candidates.
Candidate are requested to see Degree wise eligibility criteria which was given below and official MCAER advertisement which was displayed on maha-agriadmission.in which was official website for Agriculture admission 2018-19.
Agriculture Admission Schedule:-
- See Schedule : Click Here
Click to see Diploma In Agriculture Schedule
Agriculture Diploma Courses, Duration, Medium and Minimum Education Qualification :-
Diploma In Agriculture (Marathi Medium) (02 Year Course)
- SSC Passed
Diploma in Agricultural Technology (Agri. Polytechnic) (Semi English) (03 Year Course)
- SSC Passed
Diploma in Fishery Engineering (English Medium) (03 Year Course)
- SSC Passed
Direct Second Year Diploma in Agricultural Technology (Semi English) (02 Year Course)
- HSC Passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology
Direct Third Year Diploma in Agricultural Technology (Semi English) (01 Year Course)
- Passed Diploma in Agriculture
How to Apply :-
- Candidates can see online application link in below or Visit maha-agriadmission.in
- Registered with Valid Mobile Number and basic details like Name , Contact and Address.
- Login with registered Mobile No and Password.
- Fill all information like SSC, HSC Details and reservation details if any.
- Enter Collage Code which candidates want to enter for admission (Given In Prospectus)
- Upload Photo, Signature and Documents as per eligibility criteria and reservation.
- Submit Online form and Pay Admission fees via Online Payment process.
- Take Printouts of filled application form and payment receipt for further reference.
- Do not send any Documents and Application Print via Post/Email/ Couriers.