Maharashtra State Council of Examination Pune (MSCE) are invited online application for TET Exam (Teachers Eligibility Test) from eligible candidates. Candidates can see eligibility criteria in below before apply online. Also candidates can see MAHATET Schedule and other details and apply from 25 April 2017 to
15 May 2018 22 May 2018.
MAHATET 2018 Admit Card Notification :-
Candidates can download MAHATET 2018 Admit card from official website for Paper I and Paper II. Candidates need to login their account using Username / Application Id and Password which was send while filling online application on mobile.
If candidates forgotten Password then they will use forgot option On MAHATED Admit card login.
Exam Date :- 15 July 2018
Exam Name :- Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2018
MAHATET Schedule (Updated) :-
- Start Online Application :- From 25 April 2018
- Last date :- 22 May 2018
- Download TET Admit Card :- From 02 July 2018 to 15 July 2018
- Exam Date :- 15 July 2018 ( Paper I – 10:30 am to 01:00 pm , Paper II – 02:00 pm to 04:30 pm )
- See Notice about MAHATET Updated Schedule – Click Here
Education Qualification :-
- Paper I :- 12th , D.Ed. / D.T.Ed Passed
- Paper II :- Any Graduation , B.Ed. passed
- For Both Paper I and II :- Candidates need both eligibility completed
Exam Fees :-
- Open Category :- Paper I OR Paper II – Rs. 500/-
- Open Category :- Paper I AND Paper II – Rs. 800/-
- Reserved Category :- Paper I OR Paper II – Rs. 250/-
- Reserved Category and PWD :- Paper I AND Paper II – Rs. 400/-
Candidates can see more details like age criteria, Previous year TET Question paper and Syllabus on MAHATET official website.
Apply Online – New Registration / Login