महाराष्ट्र शिक्षक अभियोग्यता आणि बुद्धिमत्ता चाचणी 2017
Maharashtra Teacher Aptitude and Intelligence Test – Maha TAIT Result declared on official website Mahapariksha Result. Candidates can see TAIT Result from below link. Candidates can see Application Number and Date Of Birth for see MahaTAIT Result.
Click here to SEE Maha TAIT 2017 Answer Key
Maha TAIT 2017 Cut-Off Marks :- Expected
According to Candidates Marks after getting Maha TAIT Result we aspect some cut off for MAHA TAIT 2017 Examination as given below. Candidates can note that it may be difference as per Official TAIT Cut Off marks so please assume below Cut Off marks as expected only given by Users.
- Primary – For 01st STD to 04th STD – 135 to 145 Marks from 200 Marks
- Secondary – For 05th to 08th STD – 145 to 155 Marks from 200 Marks
- Higher Secondary – For 9th to 12th STD – 125-135 Marks from 200 Marks
Maharashtra Government and Maharashtra State Council Examination, Pune has published notification for Maha TAIT (Maharashtra Teacher Aptitude and Intelligence Test) which will be held in December 2017. Maha TAIT answer key are available in candidates login. Candidates can download answer key by using Application no and Date of Birth. And Soon TAIT Result will be display in Mahapariksha Portal. So please visit Official Website of Maha TAIT for examination result or keep in touch us for fastest updates of Mahapariksha results.
Maharashtra Government has decided to publish Teacher Recruitment (Shikshan Sevak) advertisement after 07 years. By eligible from this exam candidates able to join as Teacher in Primary, Higher Primary,Secondary School and Higher Secondary. But candidates have to passed on and comes under Merit Selection Process which will be declared by MSCE Pune and also given in Government Resolution. Further advertisement and notification of Maha TAIT will be display on www.mahapariksha.com website which was official recruitment and online application website.
Candidates can see Examination Details, Maha TAIT Schedule, eligibility criteria, Syllabus of MahaTAIT, Age Criteria, Experience details if any, Examination fee, How to apply MAHA TAIT and other details in below before apply online.
Examination Name :- Teachers Aptitude and Intelligence Test (Maha TAIT)
Post Name :- Teacher ( शिक्षण सेवक )
Maha TAIT Schedule :-
- Online Application Starts :- From 02 November 2017
- Last Date :- 22 November 2017
- Maha TAIT Admit Card Download :- 01 December to 11 December 2017
- Maha TAIT Exam Date :- 12 December to 21 December 2017
Batches of Examination :-
- Batch 1 – 09 to 11 AM
- Batch 2 – 12:30 to 02:30 PM
- Batch 3 – 04 to 06 PM
Eligibility Criteria :-
- For 01 to 04 STD :- D.T.Ed. & Maha TET or CTET Passed
- For 05 to 08 STD :- Graduation, B.Ed. and Maha TET or CTET Passed
- For 09 to 12 STD :- B.Ed and Post Graduation
See official notice regarding to Maha TAIT Eligibility Criteria
Maha TAIT Examination Centers :-
- All District as Centers of Maharashtra States.
- Candidates can see examination centers on official website.
Maha TAIT Exam details and Syllabus :-
Steps to fill Maha TAIT online application :- See Flow Charts
- Online registration for creating Username and password with Valid email id.
- Confirm email by clicking confirmation link.
- Fill Personal details and Upload Photograph (200 H x 200 W Size ) and Signature (140 W x 60 H Size).
- Fill Education Qualification like SSC , HSC, Graduation, Post Graduation.
- Select Examination and Fill TET or CTET Details if applicable.
- Fill Diploma / Degree details of Education like D.T.Ed or B.Ed.
- Online Payment for Maha TAIT Examination fees (See Fees details in below)
- Get Printout of Online MahaTAIT application
- Do not submit or not needed to any online application print to Education Department or District Educational officer
Exam Fees :-
- For SC / ST / PwD Candidates :- Rs. 250 /-
- For Other Categories :- Rs. 500 /-
Official website :- www.mahapariksha.gov.in