- 1 Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Of India Recruitment 2019
- 2 Post Name :- Apprentice Development Officer
- 3 LIC Recruitment Schedule :-
- 4 Education Qualification :-
- 5 Age Criteria :-
- 6 Work Experience :-
- 7 Application Fees :-
- 8 See ‘LIC Apprentice Development Officer’ Advertisement
- 9 LIC Recruitment Apply Online
- 10 Share this:
LIC are invited online application for Recruitment of LIC Apprentice Development Officer from Eligible Candidates. This LIC recruitment is for Apprentice Development Officers is for Urban and Rural Areas and the selected candidates will have to work in these areas.
In this Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019, It is primarily a Sales Supervision Job. The selected candidates will be required to sponsor suitable persons to be appointed as Life Insurance Agents, train them properly, and help the recruited agents to sell life insurance to maximum number of persons.
Candidates can see LIC Zone Wise Advertisement and post details in below mention zonal offices link. LIC Recruitment 2019, LIC Bharti 2019. LIC Apprentice Development Officer Recruitment 2019
In LIC India recruitment apprentice is an Apprentice Development Officer will have to undergo Theoretical & Field Sales Training. The period of apprenticeship shall commence from the date of commencement of the training.
Post Name :- Apprentice Development Officer
Total :- 8581 Posts
|West Zone Advertisement||1753 Posts|
|Central Zone Advertisement||525 Posts|
|Eastern Zone Advertisement||922|
|East Central Zone Advertisement||701 Posts|
|Northern Zone Advertisement||1130 Posts|
|North Central Zone Advertisement||1042 Posts|
|Southern Zone Advertisement||1257|
|South Central Zone Advertisement||1251 Posts|
LIC Recruitment Schedule :-
|Online Application Registration||20 May 2019 to 09 June 2019|
|Download LIC Admit Card||From 29 June 2019|
|LIC Preliminary Online Exam Dates||06 June and 13 July 2019 (tentative)|
|LIC Main Online Examination||10 August 2019|
Education Qualification :-
- Any bachelor Degree Passed
Age Criteria :-
- The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age.
- Age Relaxations is applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Work Experience :-
- Employee Category – Not less than 3 years of service after confirmation in Class III post.
- Agents Category – 4 to 05 Years as an agent,
- Other – 02 years Work experience in life insurance industry.
Note – See Advertisement below mention as ‘LIC Apprentice Development Officer’ for more details like, Selection Procedure, LIC Examination Syllabus, How to Apply and other details.
Application Fees :-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 50 /-
- Other than SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 600 /-