- 1 JOIN INDIAN ARMY – 130th TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC-130) (Jan 2020)
- 2 Course / Post Name – Technical Graduate Course (TGC-130) (Jan 2020)
- 3 Age Criteria :-
- 4 Education Qualification :-
- 5 Total Vacancies – 40 Posts
- 6 Indian Army Engineering Streams wise Vacancies :-
- 7 How to Apply Indian Army Officer Entry –
- 8 See Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Advertisement AND Apply Online
- 9 Online Application – 10 April 2019 to 09 May 2019
- 10 Share this:
Join Indian Army for Officer Entry 2019 – Indian Army are invited online application for Join Indian Army for 130th Technical Graduate Course for Jan 2020. Applications are invited from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 130th Technical Graduate Course for permanent commission in the Indian Army at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun. आर्मी भरती २०१९.
Course / Post Name – Technical Graduate Course (TGC-130) (Jan 2020)
Age Criteria :-
- As on 01 January 2020 age will be 20 to 27 Years (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jan 2000, both dates inclusive)
Education Qualification :-
- Passed or Appeared in Engineering Degree course.
Total Vacancies – 40 Posts
Indian Army Engineering Streams wise Vacancies :-
- Civil Engineering – 10 Posts
- Architecture Engineering – 01 Post
- Mechanical Engineering – 06 Posts
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 06 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Technology / Information Technology / M. Sc. Computer Science – 08 Posts
- Electronics & Telecom / Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Satellite Communication Engineering – 05 Posts
- Electronics Engineering – 01 Post
- Metallurgical Engineering – 01 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation Engineering – 01 Post
- Micro Electronics and Microwave Engineering – 01 Post
How to Apply Indian Army Officer Entry –
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on Officer Entry Apply / Login and then click Registration.
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open.
- Apply shown against Technical Graduate Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click Continue.
- Fill Personal information, Communication details, Education details.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- Check Summary of your information.
- Submit Now only after the correct details have been filled in.
- Candidates must click Submit Now.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application.