Indian space research organization (ISRO) is invited online application for post from Engineer / Scientist Post for eligible candidate. Candidate can see eligibility criteria in below in before online apply from 15 September 2017 to 05 October 2017. Visit on www.mazarojgar.com/indian-space-research-organization-recruitment-2017/
Total :- 80 Posts
Post Name :- Scientist / Engineer
- Electronic – 35 Posts
- Mechanical – 35 Posts
- Computer science – 10 Posts
Education Qualification :-
- BE / B.Tech with 65 % marks
(Average of all semesters for which results are available).
Age criteria :-
- As on 05 October 2017 age will be 35 years.
Age relaxation :-
- Ex-Servicemen / PWD are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Application Fee :-
- Open / OBC – Rs. 100 /-
- SC / ST / Women – No fees
Section procedure :-
- Based on academic performance and submitted details candidates call for taking written examination
- On performance in Written examination candidates will be shortlist for Interview.
- Selection will be made performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for emplacement in the selection panel in the order of merit.
ISRO recruitment Schedule :-
- Exam date :- 24 December 2017
- Last date for online application :- 05 October 2017
- Last date for application payment :- 06 October 2017