Indian Navy Civilian Personnel In Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2017
Indian Navy are invited online application for post of Tradesman Mate [erstwhile MTS (Industrial) / USL] classified as Group C, Industrial at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai. Candidates can see post details, eligibility criteria and other details in below and eligible candidates can apply on Official Indian Navy Recruitment website of www.bhartiseva.com from 01 May 2017 to 20 May 2017.
Post Name :- Tradesman Mate [ erstwhile MTS (Industrial) / USL ] Group C
Total :-384 Post
- [ SC – 57, ST – 29, OBC – 104, Open – 384 ]
Education Qualification :-
- SSC / 10th Passed
Age Criteria :-
- 18 to 25 years
Age relaxation :-
- SC / ST – 05 years,
- OBC – 03 Years,
- PWD Candidates –
- Open -10 Years,
- OBC -13 ( 10 + 03 ) Years,
- SC / ST – 15 ( 10 + 05 ) Years,
- Departmental Candidates – Up to 40 years (SC / ST – 45 years)
Scheme of Examination :-
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 25 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude – 25 Marks
- General English – 25 Marks
- General Awareness – 25 Marks
Last Date :- 20 May 2017
How To Apply Indian Navy Tradesman Post on bhartiseva.com
- Please visit apply online link to open online application form.
- Register with name and valid phone no and email id
- OTP Will be send on email and mobile no.
- please validate OPT from mobile number and email id.
- Please fill basic personal details and education details of SSC and more if any .
- Upload Photograph and signature
- Upload eligibility documents like SSC Board Certificate, Caste Certificate if any, Highest qualification, and Birth Certificate.
- Please verify details and submit form and take print for further reference.