Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer Recruitment 2017
Indian Navy invited online applications from unmarried eligible male/female candidates as a Grant of Short Service Commission Officer in Executive Branch (Logistics & Law Cadres) for Information Technology and Permanent Commission (PC) in Education Branch in Course Commencing July 2017. Eligible candidate can see eligible criteria in below before online apply from 30 September 2017 to 20 October 2017.
Total :- 43 Posts
- Permanent Commission (Education) – 20 Posts
- Short Service Commission (Logistic) – 06 Posts
- Short Service Commission X (IT) – 15 Posts
- Short Service Commission (Law) – 02 Posts
- M.Sc. (Physics / Nuclear Physics) with Math’s in B.Sc.
- M.Sc. (Math’s / Operational research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- M.A. (History)
- M.A. (English)
- BE / B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication / Electric & Electronics / Electronics and Instrumentation / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electric Engineering )
- E. / B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
Post 2 :-
- B.E. / B.Tech. in any discipline / B. Architectures with First Class OR
- MBA with First Class OR
- B.Sc. / B.Com / B.Sc. (IT) with First Class and PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management OR
- M.Sc. (IT) / MCA
Post 3 :-
- B.E. / B.Tech (Computer Science / Computer Engineering / IT)
- M.Sc. (Computer / IT)
- B.Sc. (IT)
- M.Tech (Computer Science)
- BCA / MCA
Post 4 :-
- Degree in law with 55% marks
- Post 1 :- Born between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 1997
- Post 2 :- Born between 02 July 1993 to 01 January 1999 (Both Male and Female)
- Post 3 :- Born between 02 July 1993 to 01 January 1999 (Both Male and Female)
- Post 4 :- Born between 02 July 1991 to 01 July 1996
Physical and Medical Requirement:-
- Male – 157 cm
- Female – 154 cm
Eye sight :-
- The minimum acceptable vision standards.
- Permanent body tattoos are not allowed on any part of the body.