The Indian Navy Sailor (10+2) Entry Recruits 2017
Application invited from Indian Navy for only unmarried male candidates for enrolment as Sailor Senior Secondary Recruits Batch Course which was in Feb 2017.
SAILORS FOR SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUITS (SSR)-01/2017 BATCH
10+2 or equivalent examination (Math’s & Physics and at least one of these subjects Chemistry / Biology / Computer science)
Date of birth between 01 Feb 1996 and 31 Jan 2000 (includes both dates)
Selection process was based on merit list only for below
- Written Exam,
- Physical Fitness Test (PET) And
Height: – Min 157 CM Chest: – Min Expansion of 5 CM
Official website: – joinindiannavy.gov.in
(a) Objective type in Hindi & English language.
(b) Section as Subjects is English, Science, Mathematics and GK.
(c) The question paper will be of 10+2 standard
(d) Duration: – 1 Hr.
(e) Need pass in each section as subject for selection.
How to Apply For Sailor Senior Entry :-
- Mode of Application form was Online Application Form Only.
- Apply through Official website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Last Date for Apply: 05 June 2016.
- Go to website and Click on Apply online Sailors Entry on the website home page joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Fill complete form, Verify and Submit.
- After Submit, take 2 printouts, one for candidate reference and other need to send by post.
- Document to be send along with application is matriculation certificate, 10+2 mark sheet, domicile certificate, NCC Certificate (if any) and one self addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed
- Address to be send : Please see advertisement for further details
- Last Date for Receipt Application form with documents : – 13 Jun 2016
Last Date for Apply Online: – 05 June 2016
Last Date for Send Application By Post : – 13 June 2016