ICG (Indian Coast Guard) are invited application from Indian male candidates for NAVIK in domestic branch 10th pass entry of batch 01/2017. Eligibility, age and other details are as given below and eligible candidates can apply through offline prescribed application form before 15 November 2016.
ICG Navik Recruitment 2017
Post :- Navik (Domestic Branch) 10th passe entry. (Cook and Steward Job Post)
Education Qualification :-
- 10th passed with 50 % Marks.
Pay Scale :-
- 5200-20200 GP 1900
Age Criteria :-
- 18 yrs to 22 years (Age relaxations SC/ST -05 Years, OBC – 03 Years)
How to Apply :-
- See/read Indian Coast Guard Navik Advertisement Carefully.
- See Application form in advertisement and fill it.
- Attache education, Caste Certificate, Domicile and any other if any.
- Send to respective address of zone wise.
- Please See advertisement for address to be sent.
Address To be sent for western zone only:-
The Recruitment Officer, C/o Coast Guard Region (West), Post Box No. 29105, Prabhadevi P.O Worli, Mumbai- 400 030
Last Date :- 15 November 2016