Indian Coast guard are invited online application for post of Navik in Domestic Branch as Cook & Steward from Indian Male eligible candidates. Candidates can see eligibility criteria in below before apply online from 16 Oct 2017 to 23 Oct 2017.
Post Name:- Navik (Cook & Steward)
Educational Qualification :-
- SSC Passed with 50% marks ( 05 % marks relaxation for SC / ST candidates)
Age Limit :-
- As on 01 Apr 2018 age will be 18 to 22 years (i.e. Born between 01 Apr 1996 to 31 Mar 2000)
Age relaxation :-
- ST / ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
ICG Navik Recruitment Schedule :-
- Online Application Starts From :- 16 Oct 2017
- Last Date of Online Application :- 23 October 2017
- Examination Date :- In November 2017
Selection Process :-
- The Online Submitted Applications will be sorted out Center wise.
- Qualifying Cut off will be decide on Cut Off percentage.
- Those candidates are able to give written exam which will be Objective Type.
- Subject Covered in ICG Written Exam will be generally Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
- Those candidates are qualify in written examination will be call for Physical fitness Test and Initial Medical Test.
- Selection of candidates will be on merit of Written examination, Physical test and Medical test which will be display in March 2017.
Indian Coast guard Official Website :- www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Note :- Candidates can note that if Apply online link for ICG recruitment in not open properly then please wait till online application starts. It will appeared here soon or We will update proper Online Application link.