Institute of Banking Personnel Selection are invited online application for Common Written Process for Specialist Officer various post in various participate banks. IBPS CRP SPL VII Preliminary and Main Examination will be taken in recruitment process.
Post Names and Education Qualification:-
I.T. Officer (Scale-I) – 219 Posts
- B.E. / B.Tech. OR
- Post Graduate (Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics and telecommunications / electronics and communication / Electronics and Instrumentation) OR
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 853 Posts
- 4 year Graduation Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science / Dairy Science / Fishery Science / Pisciculture / Agri. Marketing & Cooperation / Co-operation & Banking / Agro-Forestry /Forestry / Agricultural Biotechnology / Food Science / Agriculture Business Management / Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Sericulture.
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – 69 Posts
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject in Graduation Degree OR
- Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects in Graduation Degree.
Law Officer (Scale I) – 75 Posts
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (L.L.B.) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
HR / Personnel Officer (Scale I) – 81 Posts
- Any Graduate AND
- Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree OR
- Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
Marketing Officer (Scale I) – 302 Posts
- Any Graduate AND
- Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing) / Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing) / Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Participate Banks :-
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
Examination Fees :-
- Open and OBC Category – Rs. 600 /-
- SC / ST / PwD Candidates – Rs. 100 /-
Schedule of Examination :-
See Advertisement / Apply Online