Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC), Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Recruitment 2018
RAC, DRDO invites online applications from Graduate in Engineers including student appearing in their final year examination for Recruitment to the posts of Scientist ‘B’. Candidates can see eligibility criteria and other details in below before apply. Online submission closes on 21st days at 05:00 PM from the date of publication & advertisement in the Employment news.
Post Name :- Scientist ‘B’ – 41 Posts
Pay Scale :-
- DRDO (7th CPC) of the pay matrix Rs. 56,100/-
Post Details, Vacancies and Education Qualification :-
Electronics & Communication Engineering – 22 Posts [UR -12, OBC – 06, SC – 03, ST – 01]
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering – 19 Posts [UR – 10, OBC – 05, SC- 03, ST – 01]
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science & Engineering.
Note:- Valid GATE Score is Mandatory for both posts.
Age Criteria :-
- As on 01 June 2018 age will be
- UR – Not more than 28 years,
- OBC – Not more than 31 years,
- ST – Not more than 33 years.
Age Relaxation :-
- 05 years for serving Central Civilian Government.
Examination Fees :-
- General / OBC Candidates – Rs. 100 /- (No fees for SC / ST / PwD & Women Candidates)
See Advertisement / Apply Online / Last date :- 01 June 2018