CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) are started online application for JEE Main 2018 for Admission to Engineering and Architecture for academic year 2018-19. Eligible candidates can fill online application from official website of JEE Main from 01 December 2017.
Exam Name :- JEE Main 2018
JEE Main 2018 Schedule :-
- Online Application Starts from :- 01 December 2017
- Last Date of Online Application :- 01 January 2018
Exam Date :-
- Paper 1 and 2 ( Pen and Paper based examination) – 08 April 2017
- Paper 1 (Computer Base Examination) – 15 and 16 April 2018
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Candidates from 01 Oct 1993 date of birth is eligible to fill online application.
- However There is age relaxations for SC / ST / PwD Candidates for 05 years
Education Qualification :-
- B.E / B.Tech : Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- B.Arch./B.Planning : Passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics.
Application Fees for JEE Main 2018 :-
See chart below for Examination fees :
Choice of Paper 1 or Paper 2 or Both Paper :-
How to Apply JEE Main 2018 Step by Step
- Click to Apply Onlien for JEE (Main) 2018
- Please do Authentication througth Aadhar / Identity
- Fill Online Application Form
- Verify Mobile no and Email Id
- Upload Scanned photograph, Signature and parent Signature
- Pay Examination fee through Online or E-challan
- Download Acknowledgment Page