Chief Commissioner of Customs Mumbai Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2019
Mumbai Customs Driver Recruitment 2019 – CBIC Recruitment 2019 – Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs Recruitment CBIC Recruitment 2019 – Mumbai Customs invited off-line application for Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Post Application. Mumbai Customs Driver Jobs. Recruitment of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) as per CBIC Recruitment Rules-2017 Notified vide G.S.R. 340 (E), Dated 11.04.2017 in Mumbai Customs.
Post Name – Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) General Central Services Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)
Total – 32 Posts [General-17, OBC-08, SC-05, ST-02]
Education Qualifications and Experience :-
- 10th Class pass from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars and Knowledge of motor mechanism
- Experience of driving of motor car for at least three
Age Criteria :-
- 18 to 27 years (Age relaxations is as per Govt. Rules)
Address to Send Application Form :
- The Chief Commissioner of Customs Custom House, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400001. Telephone- 22757002.
See CBIC Advertisement
Last Date for Application :- On or before 25 May 2019 by 17.00 Hours.
Application Form for CBIC Recruitment Staff Card DriverView Fullscreen
Important Links :-
- Mumbai Customs Website http://www.mumbaicustomszone1.gov.in
- For More Jobs Details : Visit www.mazarojgar.com/mumbai-customs-recruitment/
- CBIC Recruitments Notice : http://www.cbic.gov.in/htdocs-cbec/deptt_offcr/vacancy_circ