BSF Recruitment 2020 – Director General Border Security Force is invited Offline Application for Sub Inspector, Head Constable and Constable Post from eligible candidates. BSF Bharti 2020 (BSF Constable Bharti 2020, BSF Head Constable Bharti 2020, BSF Sub Inspector Bharti 2020) will hold open competitive examination for recruitment of male candidates to the different posts of Group B and C (Non Gazette) in water wing.
Total – 317 Posts
BSF Bharti 2020 Post Names:-
Sub Inspector (Master) – 05 Posts
- HSC (10+2) Passed and second class Master Certificate
Sub Inspector (Engine Driver) – 09 Posts
- HSC (10+2) Passed and first class engine Driver certificate
Sub Inspector (Workshop) – 03 Posts
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR
- Electrical/Marine /Automobile Engineering Diploma.
Head Constable (Master) – 56 Posts
- SSC Passed and Serang Certificate
Head Constable (Engine Driver) – 68 Posts
- SSC Passed and Second class engine Driver certificate
Head Constable (Workshop) – 16 Posts
- SSC Passed
- ITI (Motor Mechanic / Mechanist / Carpenter / Electrician / AC Technician / Electronics / Plumber)
Constable (Crew) – 160 Posts
- SSC Passed and should know swimming In deep water without any assistance
- 01 year experience
Note: Master Certificate is issued by the Central or State Inland water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department.
Age Criteria for BSF Bharti 2020:-
- Sub Inspector Post – 22 to 28 Years
- Head Constable and Constable Post – 25 to 25 Years
- Age Relaxations are applicable as per Govt. Rules.
- For Sub Inspector (Master / Workshop / Engine Driver) – Rs. 200 /-
- For Head Constable / Constable – Rs. 100 /-
- For SC / ST / BSF Candidates / Ex-Serviceman – No Fees
See Advertisement of BSF Bharti 2020 for more details like written examination, Selection Procedure, Physical Standards and Address to be send applications.
Last Date: – 16 March 2020