Bank of Baroda is invited online application for Probationary Officer in junior management Grade/Scale I from eligible candidate. Eligibility criteria for given post are as given below.
Post Name: – Probationary Officer in junior management Grade/Scale I
Total: – 400 Posts
- [SC-60, ST-30, OBC-108, GENERAL-202]
Age Criteria: –
- Min 20 Years to Max 28 Year
- SC/ST-5 Years
- OBC- 33 Years
- PWD (SC-ST) – 15 Years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PWD (Gen) – 10 Years
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (for SC/ST/PWD – 55% required)
- All Other Category: – Rs 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD: – Rs 100/-
Last Date: –
21 August 2016 ( Extended Date : 27 August 2016 )
Bank Of Baroda Probationary Officer Exam Date:- 25 Sept 2016
How to Apply Online:-
- Candidates can apply online only online from website http://www.bankofbaroda.com/careers/Admission_2016.asp
- or Visit http://ibps.sifyitest.com/bmsbpojaug16/
- Use personal E-Mail Id for filling online application form if candidate not have email id then candidate should create a new email id before filling online application form
- Scan their photograph and signature as per given in advertisement
- Pay Application Fees through Online Mode.
- Take Printouts of application form and fees receipt for further reference.