Maharashtra State DTE B.Ed./ M.Ed Admission Process 2016-17
B.Ed./M.Ed. Result was Declared. Eligible candidate can download their B.Ed. M.Ed. Score card on official website.
B.Ed./M.Ed. Entrance Examination Maharashtra 2016-17 Admit card will be available on June-July 2016. Tentative date of entrance examination was given in month of June 2016.
To download :
B.Ed./M.Ed. Entrance Examination Exam Date : 12 June 2016
B.Ed./M.Ed. Entrance Examination Admit Card Please visit to an official website :
B.Ed Entrance Examination Admit Card/Hall Ticket Click Here
M.Ed Entrance Examination Admit Card/Hall Ticket Click Here
Application Fees –
- Open Category and from Outside Maharashtra all Category Candidates : Rs. 650
- Reserved Category Candidates : Rs. 350
- Applicant’s age must not less than 21 year for taking part in the same test.
To take admission in B.ed course candidates have a valid degree from a recognized university and for getting detailed information check its official notice.
- Online registration start in July 2016
- Entrance test will be arranged in July 2016
- Result will be declared in August 2016