Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is published advertisement for Civil Service Preliminary (CSP) 2017 and invited online application for CSP exam from eligible candidates. Candidates can see eligibility criteria, Post Details, Age Criteria and other details of Civil Service exam in below. Eligible candidates can see details before apply online and application will start from 22 February 2017 and last dates for USPC CSP online application are 17 March 2017.
(For Civil Services and Indian Forest Service Examinations सिविल सेवा और भारतीय वन सेवा परीक्षाओं के लिए)
Schedule of UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Examination :-
- Online Application :- From 22 Feb 2017 to 17 March 2017 till 06.00 pm
- Download UPSC Preliminary Exam :- Before 15 Days of exam date
- Date of Preliminary Exam :- 18 June 2017
Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Examination for recruitment to the Services and Posts mentioned below will be held by the Union Public Service Commission on 18th June 2017 for total 980 posts.
UPSC Exam Post details are as follows:
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS).
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS).
- Indian Police Service (IPS).
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service – Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service – Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise) – Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service – Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.) – Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service – Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service – Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service – Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service – Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service – Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service – Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force – Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service – Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade) – Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service – Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Corporate Law Service – Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service – Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service – Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service – Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service – Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service – Group ‘B’.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Service Preliminary examination are as follows:
Education Qualification: – Any Graduate or Appeared in final exams
Age Criteria: – As on 21 August 2017 candidate’s age will be 21 years to 32 years
Age relaxations is applicable as per government rules and regulation for reserved category, PWD Candidates
- For SC/ST – 05 Years,
- OBC – 03 Years,
- J&K Candidates – 05 Years,
- Defence Service Personnel – 03 Years,
- PWD – 10 Years
Scheme of UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Examination:-
- Two compulsory papers of 200 Marks each.
- Both papers will be objective type.
- UPSC Civil service preliminary exam will be in Hindi and English language.
- General Studies Paper II of Civil service preliminary examination will be qualifying with minimum marks fixed at 33%.
How to apply:-