State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
SBI are invited online application for post of Probationary Officer (PO) from eligible candidates. Candidates can see eligibility criteria and other details in below and eligible candidates can apply from 07 Feb 2017 to 06 March 2017. SBI PO exam held in two phase of Preliminary and Main Exam. Those are qualified or passed in preliminary exam can be appear or shortlist in main exam only. Eligible candidates can read advertisement carefully before apply online.
Exam Name: – Probationary Officer
Total: – 2313 Posts
- [SC – 347, ST – 350, OBC – 606, Open – 1010]
- PWD Vacancies: – 90 [OH – 25, VI – 25, HI – 40]
Education Qualification: –
- Graduate or Appeared in last year of graduation.
Age Criteria (As on 01 April 2017): –
- Age 21 to 30 Years.
Age relaxations: –
- SC/ST – 05 Years, OBC – 03 Years
[For More age relaxations of SBI PO exam please see official recruitment advertisement.]
Exam Fees: –
- Rs.600/- [For SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-]
Schedule of State bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment:-
- Download Admit Cards for Preliminary Exam: – From 15 April 2017
- SBI PO Preliminary Online Exam Date: – 29 and 30 April 2017 AND 06 and 07 May 2017
- Result for Preliminary Exam: – 17 May 2017
- Download Admit Cards for Main Exam: – From 22 May 2017
- SBI PO Main Online Exam Date: – 04 June 2017
- Result for Main Exam: – 19 June 2017
- Download Admit Cards for Interview: – 26 June 2017
- SBI PO Group discussion and interview date: – 10 July 2014
- Final Result: – 05 August 2017
Last Date: – 06 March 2017
How to Apply :-
- Please see SBI PO official advertisement before apply online.
- Visit Apply Online link to open online application form.
- Register with valid Mobile no and email id for contact.
- After registration process you will get username and password for login.
- Please login and upload photo and signature.
- Fill Personal, educational details.
- Submit application and go for online payment process.
- After successful payment step, please login and take printouts of receipt and application for further reference.