PMC Bank Recruitment 2016
Punjab and Maharashtra Co-Operative Bank Limited Recruitment of Management Trainee And Trainee Office Assistant
Management Trainee –
Education Qualification – Graduate in Commerce/Science/Arts from recognized University with aggregate marks of 45 per cent and above.
Computer Knowledge – Basic Computer course in the form or degree or diploma or a certificate.
Age Limit – 18 to 27 Years (SC/ST/NT -03 Years Relaxation)
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 and 27 years as on date of application. (Age limit may be relaxed by three years in case of SC/ST/NT candidates.
Emoluments- Three years Training with CTC per month
- 1st Year – Rs. 15,960.00*
- 2nd Year – Rs. 17,630.00*
- 3rd Year – Rs. 19,325.00*
*The above CTC includes Fixed Stipend, Incentive, Lump sum Incentive and Employer’s contribution for Provident Fund. After successful completion of training of three years, Management Trainee will be absorbed in the Officer Cadre of the Bank.
Trainee Office Assistant –
Education Qualification – Male Graduate in Arts/Commerce/ Science from recognized University with aggregate marks less than 45 per cent or H.S.C. passed.
Age Limit – 18 to 25 years (SC/ST/NT-03 Years Relaxation)
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 and 25 years as on date of application.
- Age limit may be relaxed by three years in case of SC/ST/NT candidates.
Emoluments – Two years Training with CTC per month
- 1st Year – Rs.10,360.00*
- 2nd Year – Rs.11,845.00*
*The above CTC includes Fixed Stipend, Incentive, Lump sum Incentive and Employer’s contribution for Provident Fund.After successful completion of training of two years, Trainee Office Assistant will be absorbed in the Office Assistant Cadre of the Bank.
ONLINE OBJECTIVE TEST :-
- The details about the Online Objective Test –
- Online Objective Test and Interview.
- The Online Objective Test will be conducted in English Language only.
- Online Objective Test: 100 Marks
- Duration of Test: 60 Minutes
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers and 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The structure of the Online Objective Test will be based on
(a) English (b) Numerical Ability (c) Test of Reasoning and (d) General Awareness.
- Date, Time & Venue of the Online Objective Test in batches will be informed to the candidates through an email.
HOW TO APPLY:-
the candidates have to follow the following steps.
(a) personal email id.
(b) candidates are required to have a scanned digital image of her/his photograph, Graduation mark sheet or HSC mark Sheet (as the case may be), caste certificate (if applicable) and birth proof as per the specifications.
(c) After filling Click “submit” button and the online application will be registered. Get Acknowledgement alongwith Application Number.