NEET II-2016 Exam For MBBS-BDS
As per Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and Ordinance by central government of India NEET Exam will conduct on 24 May 2016. For that application are invited through online mode for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test II (NEET-II) which was conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi for admission of MBBS and BDS course in India. MBBS/BDS course in India approved by Medical Council and Dental Council of India under union ministry of health and family welfare government of India.
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, DELHI
NEET Exam Details:-
Date of Examination of NEET II: – 24 July 2016 from 10 AM to 01 PM
Duration of NEET II Exam: – 3 Hours
Official website for NEET II Exam: – www.aipmt.nic.in
All information regards NEET II Exam will be provided on official website.
Pattern Of NEET II Exam:-
(a) Pattern of the Entrance Test: – The Entrance Test contains 180 objective type questions
Subject: – Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology)
(b) Language of the Question Papers: – English or in Hindi.
Syllabus for NEET II Exam:-
Medical Council of India notified the common syllabus in Appendix – I of the official broachers
Reservation for Government Medical Colleges under 15 % All India Quota :-
- SC candidates :-15% seats reserved
- ST candidates :-7.5% seats reserved
- OBC candidates :-27% seats reserved
- For more details please see NEET Examination Broachers
How to Fill NEET II Exam Application Form:-
- go to website www.aipmt.nic.in
- Download the Information Bulletin read it carefully
- Go to the link Apply Online
- Read the instructions and procedure
- Following four links to apply online
- Fill in the online application form Step 1 and note down the registration number
- Upload images of photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger
- Make payment of fee through Online Mode.
- Take print out of Confirmation page.
Schedule if NEET II Exam:-
- Online submission of application: – 26 May 2016 to 21 June 2016
- Fee through e-challan: – 26 May 2016 to 25 June 2016
- Admit Cards: – 08 July 2016
- Date of Examination NEET II: – 24 July 2016 (Sunday)
Examination Fees for NEET II:-
General and OBC Category: – Rs.1400/- (INR)
SC/ST/PH: – Rs.750/- (INR)http://mazarojgar.com/neet-ii-2016-exam-for-mbbs-bds/https://i0.wp.com/mazarojgar.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/cbse-net.jpg?fit=200%2C244https://i0.wp.com/mazarojgar.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/cbse-net.jpg?resize=150%2C150जाहिरातशैक्षणिक माहितीaipmt.nic,NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST - II,NEET Exam 2016-17NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST - II As per Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and Ordinance by central government of India NEET Exam will conduct on 24 May 2016. For that application are invited through online mode for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test II (NEET-II) which was conducted by Central...MaheshMahesh Bhoye[email protected]AdministratorMaza Rojgar