MSCE are declared MAHA TET result which will be displayed on 10 Oct 2017 at 01:00 PM. Candidates those are successfully given exam on 22 July will be able to see TET Result on given above date. Candidates can see result using application number and DOB.
Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE) are invited online application for TET Exam (Teachers Eligibility Test) from eligible candidates. Candidates can see eligibility criteria in below before apply online. Also candidates can see MAHATET Schedule and other details and apply from 15 June 2017 to 30 June 2017.
Exam Name :- Teachers Eligibility Test 2017
MAHATET Schedule :-
- Start Online Application :- From 15 June 2017
- Last date :- 30 June 2017 (Last Date Extended up to 01 July 2017 04:59 PM )
- Download TET Admit Card :- From 10 July 2017 to 22 July 2017
- Exam Date :- 22 July 2017
Education Qualification :-
- Paper I :- 12th , D.Ed. / D.T.Ed Passed
- Paper II :- Any Graduation , B.Ed. passed
- For Both Paper I and II :- Candidates need both eligibility completed
Exam Fees :-
- Open Category :- Paper I OR Paper II – Rs.500/-
- Open Category :- Paper I AND Paper II – Rs.800/-
- Reserved Category :- Paper I OR Paper II – Rs.250/-
- Reserved Category and PWD :- Paper I AND Paper II – Rs.400/-
Candidates can see more details like age criteria, Previous year TET Question paper and Syllabus on MAHATET official website.
Apply Online – New Registration / Login
Important Links :-