Maharashtra ITI Admission August 2016
DVET ITI Maharashtra Admission First Round Allotment has been displayed…!
Director of Vocational Education and Technical (DVET), Maharashtra Admission 2016
DVET ITI Admission August 2016
Maharashtra ITI Admission August 2016 for Academic year 2016-17 will start on 27 June 2016 at 11:00 AM
ITI Admissions will start on Starting of June to Mid June. Tentative date was given by Regional ITI was 27 June 2016.
Please Read DVET Admission Notification Click Here
After SSC and HSC are best option to do ITI Trade. Those who are eligible and not able to take admission in diploma course in engineering was suggested by experts.
Many of students refer ITI Trades as best career option After SSC.
ITI Trade course includes Apprentices module after completion and certificate provided by Government of Maharashtra.
As NCVT is the best experience before get good job in MNC or engineering industries.
Admission Notification of DVET Admission will provide on official website of DVET i.e. www.dvet.gov.in .
Admission Website provided by DVET is http://admission.dvet.gov.in/ .
Student will get all about admission notices, dates and trade wise minimum qualification on official website of DVET Admission.
How to Apply ITI DVET Admission process:
- Candidate needs to register on admission website having valid Mobile No and Email id.
- Student will get notification on mobile after successfully registered.
- Student need to prepare with SSC Mark sheet score card for fill application form.
- After filling basic details fill SSC details like SSC School name and district.
- According to SSC School district student get merit list of reserved quota for in house district.
- After filling SSC details, fill district wise trade which student want apply for ITI trade.
- Submit Application form and confirm to nearest ITI with original documents and take print out from them.
- Wait for merit List of ITI which will display on official DVET Recruitment website.
List of ITI Trade provided by DVET are as follows:
Mechanic Motor Vehicle ,Turner ,Electrician,Fitter,Machinist,Mechanic Diesel ,COPA,Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance, Mechanic Fridge and AC, Mechanic Machine Tools, Machinist, Grinder, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Electroplater, Tools & Die maker, Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds), Plastic Processing Operator, Instrument Mechanic,Draftsman Civil Surveyor, Draftsman Mechanic
For more details about Trades and Basic qualification Please read ITI Admission Notification Click Here
Last Date Of Submit Online DVET Admission : – 12 July 2016