Maharashtra Government Scholarship Website Information (www.mahadbt.gov.in)
- 1 Maharashtra Government Scholarship New Website is Live www.mahadbt.gov.in
- 2 New Registration for Scholarship Application on MahaDBT Website:-
- 3 FAQ on MahaDBT Scholarship Form:-
- 4 Q 1. Who can apply for Government Of India Scholarship Scheme:-
- 5 Q 2. How to apply MahaDBT Online Scholarship Form:-
- 6 Q 3. College Name Not Found on MahaDBT ?
- 7 Q 4. Course year not matching in Scholarship form on MahaDBT ?
- 8 Q 5. Username and password getting invalid / Forgot username and password.!
- 9 Q.6 What is Last Date of MahaDBT Scholarship Form.?
- 10 Q.7 Mahaeschol Website Not Working
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Related
Here we are introducing to Maharashtra Government Scholarship New Website which was active for filling all type of Scholarship forms which comes under Government of India Scholarship. Recently Maharashtra Government are deactivate all scholarships portal which candidates or school / colleges for applying Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship like www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in and www.etribal.maharashtra.gov.in
Note :- For minority scholarship candidates can still use www.scholarship.gov.in website. Candidates can see scheme wise online application on scholarship.gov.in website like Central Scholarship Scheme, UGC Scholarship scheme, AICTE Scholarship Scheme and State Scholarship Scheme for minority only.
New Portal for GOI Scholarship is Live now from DBT Cell (State Direct Benefit Transfer Cell) from August 2017. Candidates can Create New Application Now..!!! Last Date – 30 November 2017
Previously Mahaeschol portal i.e. www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in which comes under Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (Samajkalyan) and ETribal portal i.e. www.etribal.maharashtra.gov.in (Evikas) which comes under Ministry of Tribal Affairs both are of Government of Maharashtra are provided Scholarship Online Application for Pre-Matric , Post-Matric and various government Scheme.
Now both website are deactivated and New Portal www.mahadbt.gov.in are activated for Scholarship and other beneficiary scheme which was listed in below.
New Registration for Scholarship Application on MahaDBT Website:-
Candidates can register himself only using UID (Aadhar card) Number. (Mandatory)
- By OTP Process (Recommended)
- Candidates can either generate OPT with registered mobile with UID.
- If candidates doesn’t provided mobile number while Enroll in Aadhar Card are not able to do OPT Process. Best Opinion and advice to go with Biometric Process.
- If Candidates doing Mobile Updates/Link process with Aadhar, please updates few things that may useful for filling MahaDBT Scholarship Online like,
- Mention Full Date of Birth while updating Aadhar Card.
- Mention Proper Communication and Permanent Address.
- Spelling Correction in Aadhar Card
- By Biometric Process (Easy Process)
- If candidates have all information on Aadhar Card is Correct then Candidates can registered them self using this process and fill online scholarship application.
- Internet Facility centers like Cyber cafe, Internet Cafe or other who are doing internet works having Biometric machine available can able to do Biometric Process for creating New registration.
FAQ on MahaDBT Scholarship Form:-
Q 1. Who can apply for Government Of India Scholarship Scheme:-
- All Reserved Category and Other Eligible Candidates are eligible for apply scholarship online application.
- Candidates can see under login in MahaDBT. and Check eligibility for scholarship in details like income criteria, documents details and Information needed for filling Scholarship form
(Note :- Ask Scholarship name which candidates want to apply as per Scholarship Criteria and Find more details about scholarship scheme on Official Website www.mahadbt.gov.in)
Q 2. How to apply MahaDBT Online Scholarship Form:-
- All candidates who are eligible for scholarship of various category are able to fill online scholarship application form.
Q 3. College Name Not Found on MahaDBT ?
- Candidates can note that College have to go with process by adding their name into MahaDBT College list. Some College are added by default from previous Database and Some College need to add their information in respected department.
- Candidates or applicant are no need to worry about College name not found in MahaDBT. Please inform college department about that issue.
Q 4. Course year not matching in Scholarship form on MahaDBT ?
- This was common issue found that course years are mismatched or not accepting. There is good solution is for year not matching problem
- On Second stage please add admission year of your course i.e. if Candidates taken admission in 2015-16 then add admission year as 2015.
- On Third stage enter proper SSC / HSC years that was mandatory information and
Q 5. Username and password getting invalid / Forgot username and password.!
- First Candidates are requested to enter valid, memorable username and password, because username will be create one and only one time.
- If you forgot your username then chose forgot username / password option which was available on MahaDBT Homepage.
- By clicking forgot username / password candidates need to enter mobile number which was linked with Aadhar Card Number.
- After that Candidates will get OTP on registered mobile number. After entering OTP Candidates will see username with create new password field.
- Then candidates need to enter Password for for two times.
- If Candidates are not registered mobile number then candidates need to contact Customer Care with UID Number, Mobile number, Name and Date of Birth for giving username and password.
Q.6 What is Last Date of MahaDBT Scholarship Form.?
- Last Date was 30 November 2017 (All Scholarship on MahaDBT)
- Frequently we have lots of queries about Last Date of Maha DBT Registration or Last Date of MahaDBT Scholarship online application from users / candidates.
- According to MahaDBT they are sending their first lot of Online application for Direct to benefit process.
- So Candidates are requested to touch with us for Last date of online scholarship application for 2017-18, Or candidates ask college respected clerk to last dates of scholarship.
- College Clerk or Principal will able to give accurate last dates of online application on MahaDBT.
- Some of colleges are given Last Date is 30 Oct 2017 on notice board that’s big issues and making trouble to candidates. And some college names not listed on MahaDBT yet then how will candidates can fill their online application.
- So we are giving suggestion that Please touch in MahaDBT website to Last Date of Online Scholarship application.
Q.7 Mahaeschol Website Not Working
- Recently we are found that many of candidates are contacting us or mahaeschol/department that website is not working or Showing wrong websites.
- Please do not use mahaeschol now because all schemes under Social Justice and Empowerment i.e. Samajkalyan are transfer under DBT Cell and which was currently live on www.MahaDBT.Gov.in
Note :- Users / Candidates can leave reply below for any query regarding Scholarship Online Application.
https://mazarojgar.com/maharashtra-government-scholarship-website-mahadbt-gov-in/https://i0.wp.com/mazarojgar.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/fisheries-maharashtra-gov-recruitment-2016-MazaRojgar.jpg?fit=300%2C300&ssl=1https://i0.wp.com/mazarojgar.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/fisheries-maharashtra-gov-recruitment-2016-MazaRojgar.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1जाहिरातशैक्षणिक माहितीescholarship,Maha DBT Scholarship,mahadbt,mahadbt.gov.in,maharashtra government scholarship,new scholarship website,online scholarship,scholarshipMaharashtra Government Scholarship New Website is Live www.mahadbt.gov.in Here we are introducing to Maharashtra Government Scholarship New Website which was active for filling all type of Scholarship forms which comes under Government of India Scholarship. Recently Maharashtra Government are deactivate all scholarships portal which candidates or school / colleges for...MaheshMahesh Bhoye[email protected]AdministratorMaza Rojgar
See Official MahaDBT Website
Online Registration for Scholarship Starts Form :- 01 August 2017